Shoretrips Best of Barbados Tour...anyone tried it?

OneLove2012

We will be in Barbados in January on Carnival.

I am interested in the turtle swim, the atlantic coast, and the monkeys! We thought about renting a car, but frankly we would rather pay someone else to drive us around rather then get lost, etc.

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Best of Barbados Tour? We will be in port from 8-5, and the tour says it last about 7.5 hours.

Thanks in advance!

With only 7.5 hours on the island it would be best not to rent a car. We did a week long, land only trip and got lost in our rental car alot. (With a whole week to explore it's fun to get lost. When trying to get back to the ship on time, not so much). We circled around the roundabout in St Lucy at least 8 times before we decided which exit to take. (It was still the wrong one).

I have utilized Shore Trips for previous excursions; they are a reputable company, IMO.

However, I have not experienced the Best of Barbados tour, you are inquiring about.

With the length of the excursion, and your ship time in port, you will definitely have to

check the times involved. Do the times that the tour is conducted, allow for arrival back to the ship, with an adequate cushion of time? Since it is a private excursion, and not a ship sponsored one, you will be responsible for returning to the ship, on-time.

Usually, the tours are set up to accomodate the ship's time schedule.

I would contact Shore Trips, via an email, and express your situation and concern about the time. They are very good at responding in a timely fashion.

Archived