Navigator ? E1 cat deck 9

I have 9390 on the Navigator in July. We booked this since we are traveling with people who wanted inside cabins. The aft was one of the only locations were we could be across the hall from them. On the Mariner last year we had 8316 which was in the middle of the hump. We loved this location so we will see how we feel about the aft cabin in July.

Emilymad,

I 'll be curious to see what you think of that cabin. Let me know. :) It's so hard to get an inside cabin near a balcony cabin, that's not a D1, (which we'd love a D1 but we're trying to keep costs down since we want our teenagers in their own cabin). My husband would also be perfectly content with two Cat. N cabins, I'm the one pushing for the balcony.

Anyone book one of the E1 aft balcony cabins on the Navigator #9390 or 9392?

I wanted to book either cabin with an inside one for the teenagers. Any opinions? :)

Hi Emmabelle,

I have a thread on Navigator Cabin 9390 if you haven't checked it out yet.

Personally I prefer 9390 which is a corner and affords more privacy, as well as a much better view IMHO.

However: 9390's balcony is pie shaped and although PERFECT for 2 people, this balcony would be kinda cozy for 4* or more people. I believe the balcony is STILL larger than the average E1 balcony on the portside or starboard sides because the aft balconies are deeper.

*[i meant of course that your teenagers will be staying in their own inside cabin, per your tentative plans -- and that they might be visiting and hanging out with you in your balcony cabin too.]

Cabin 9392 would have a larger more rectangular balcony, so if you're looking for a larger balcony to accommodate all of you (meaning 4 or more people hanging out on the balcony for an extended period all at the same time), I would go with 9392.

(My own bias would still give the 9390 the nod because of the view and the privacy. The teenagers would likely be hanging out elsewhere on the ship for extended periods, rather than on your balcony.)

My earlier thread:

Archived