Eastern Carribean cruise with 16month& 3 y/o HELP

alwnga

So we are taking our first ever cruise for us and our 16month old and almost 4 year old. We are sailing on the Carnival Dream 7 nights with an Eastern Carribean itinerary. I have been super stressed about packing but spent some time making out my list the other day so I feel a bit better about that. We havent planed any of our ports. I am starting to freak out about it!! We r doing Nassau, St Thomas and St Martin. Any and all suggestions welcomed. Would love to do a nice beach at one and would love a pool if there was one anywhere. Also do any of these ports have anything fantastic that is walkable from the ports?

We just returned from Eastern Caribbean in HAL Eurodam with our twin 14 month daughters and our ports included your stopat St Thomas.

In St Thomas we did Coral World which they really enjoyed and after a brief lunch their we headed next door to Coki Beach. Simple and nice.

I am gonna post more details of our experience of cruising with the twins in a separate thread.

Archived