Welcome Tours, Beulah reviews

merinski

Beulah has gone to the UK for summer and won't be back on island until September. I understand that one of the taxi drivers who works with her is still doing tours for her whilst she is away.

Thanks for the info "caribhasher"!

Darlene

• 2 years later...

My wife and I are going to in St Kitts on the Holland America Oosterdam on Monday March 6, 2016 and was interested in the Two Islands and One Paradise Tour. It seems better than the one offered by the cruise line spending time on St Kitts. They required a minimum of 4 to do the cruise so wanted to see if anyone was interested in joining us.

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks ago, my family booked a private tour with Beulah for a party of four. They paid $43 pp and secured confirmation with deposit and email correspondence. Right before the cruise, we emailed to confirm and was told they never received our deposit. Luckily, we had kept the receipt that we received when we paid, also showing the foreign transaction fee, so our reservation was confirmed.

When our family arrived at the appointed place and time, Beulah was a bit rude and said she had been waiting for 30 mins, even though they were there at the exact time agreed upon. In the meantime, four other people had joined the private tour. They had each paid $15 pp.

The positives: the island is beautiful and the bus driver of the tour was exceptional. If not for him, the day would have been a disappointing one.

We asked for an explanation and was told by Beulah that she had some unexpected bad news that morning and therefore could not honor our agreement. We have asked for a refund of the difference between a private and group tour. We will see what happens.