Coz Sally, PB Tom or Solita-Is this only on TV and not for real????

lilmsonry

OK, on the beach at night, do they have tiki torches lit, activities on the beach, etc. Is the only thing to do at night is go to Carlos and Charlies, etc. Does the fun stuff carry out doors?? Don't want to be inside, want to see true night life in Cozumel on the Beach. Suggestions please, can't wait to hear from ya!;)

Sorry, lilmsonry, not much happening at the beaches at night. Palm Beach is still serving dinner on Fridays and Saturdays as far as I know. The best recommendation I can make is to head to the minigolf:

www.czmgolf.com

It's beautifully lit up at night, beer and sangria are served and the music list is very extensive, you choose!

Enjoy!

Geeeez, you are joking, right? :). Nothing, whatsoever?? I wanted the tiki's, crazy people, music, dancing, fun, fun, fun, the whole 9 yards!! Maybe ya'll should start something new, PB Tom, watcha think??

You're watching too much SURVIVOR lol!!!

There is no nightime beach scene unless you happen upon a rave on the "other side" of the island, or have dinner at UVAS on Friday and/or Sat nite.

Cozumel's tourists generally fall into 2 catagories...cruise ship passengers who mostly leave late afternoon/early evening or divers who are asleep by 9-10 pm. Who's left? ummm....not enough people to generate enough nightime business, sorry :(

Playa del Carmen is the scene yer looking for...partying and bars up and down the beach. We just don't have the demographics!

P.S.- Palm Beach will be putting their Fri./Sat. dinners on hiatus till High Season starting today....which is good 'cause now Rob can play poker with us next Saturday:)!!

PT Tom and Coz Sally,

OK, OK, OK.....well then what in the world is there to do till 10:00 or 12:00 at night???? We are a family, so going on a drunken binge isn't for us.

Not much on survivor, just Gilligan's Island! :)

There is Tequila 1.5 at night but it is a bar. Beautiful though...right on the water, lounges to recline on, tiki torches and the best music. It is located between Atlantida dolphin place and Acuario restaurant. It is across from Neptuno night club.

At least two hotels are boasting a great show in the evenings for those that take their day pass. They offer all you eat and drink, use of pools and facilities and an evening show. Often those are on the hotel beaches. The Melia and Sol Cabanas del Caribe are among those hotels, I believe, but most all AI´s have a day pass program, some include evening hours and some do not.

There are also dinner cruises like the pirate ship with entertainment.

Thanks everybody....I will say I am kinda disappointed though! But, I guess I could bring my own tiki, music, dance, craziness, and see who joins in!;) I am gonna have fun and if you are in our group, you are gonna have fun!!:D

If you happen to be in Cozumel on a Sunday, the plaza is usually a neat place to be at night. Many Cozumelenos and their families come to the plaza for music, dancing, street performers, etc. It's a wonderful time!

Archived