Lunch at Atlantis

kdickers

A couple of weeks ago, someone said they got cheeseburgers (maybe fries I really don't remember) and drinks for 4 ppl someone at Atlantis. I asked where but didn't get a reply . . . since we're going to be there the entire day (7am to midnight) we've got a room reserved at Comfort Inn so we can spend the entire day "playing" at the pools, aquarium etc.

Does ANYONE know where this (possibly poolside but where?) quick/cheap lunch can be obtained?? I know my DD and her friend won't want to leave the pools to go inside to eat so this sounds like the best alternative for me.

THANKS!!

Atlantis prefers its customers to use credit card or room card to get their food, hence "cashless" dining. In this way, they don't have to keep the restaurants stocked with cash.

I believe, that since the Comfort Suites is a "sister hotel", that you should be able to charge it to your room. Your best bet is to call Comfort Suites and ask them directly.

Also, there are a few (very few) snack bars and restaurants on site that do accept cash (or, at least they did last June). You just have to figure out where they are.

We just returned from Atlantis and there are several outdoor/poolside places to eat. I wouldn't call them cheap but you can get burgers, pizza, hot dogs etc. Some of these do not take cash-only room charges so being that we checked in/out at the same time at the Comfort Suites we had to find one that accepted cash but it wasn't too inconvenient.

Did you ask about not being able to charge to the room card after you checked out, or did you just assume that??? I wonder because any time I have stayed in a hotel, they usually say something like, "Any charges made after this will be applied to your credit card." I know at Disney you can check out of your room but still charge on your room card. It is just added to the total. I have also done this at various hotels (like the Sheraton or Westin) when we have eaten breakfast (or lunch) in the hotel restaurant after we have checked out.

Hmm. I might email them to see. I don't really plan on carrying a lot of cash around. Would they have taken a credit card?

Maggie

Archived