Carnival excursion promotion code

Does anyone know if there is a new promotion code for excursions?

I think all of the Promo Codes have ended as of 7/31/12. Hopefully, there will be more in the future.

I booked one shore excursion for our Jan. 2013 cruise and received the discount. The next time I tried to book another excursion (spreading them over a few months on credit card) and the codes did not work. Decided not to book it & wait to see if new codes come out.

I called Carnival on Monday to see when I could expect my shore excursion refund from my 10/28/12 Pride cancelled cruise. He said a couple of weeks yet. So I told him that I used a Carnival excursion promotional code when I booked my excursion and could they just transfer this same excursion to my rebooked cruise. His answer was no and he went on to tell me that Carnival did away with excursion discount codes. He told me not to expect to see any in the future.

I'm just reporting what the Carnival excursion rep told me this week. Now we all know that it doesn't mean that that info is accurate.

I called Carnival on Monday to see when I could expect my shore excursion refund from my 10/28/12 Pride cancelled cruise. He said a couple of weeks yet. So I told him that I used a Carnival excursion promotional code when I booked my excursion and could they just transfer this same excursion to my rebooked cruise. His answer was no and he went on to tell me that Carnival did away with excursion discount codes. He told me not to expect to see any in the future.

I'm just reporting what the Carnival excursion rep told me this week. Now we all know that it doesn't mean that that info is accurate.

I agree, double bummer! I never knew they existed until this year and now they're gone.

Archived