Spa Discounts

scotslizzy

Other cruise lines that we have sailed with normally offer specials at certain times .My question is does Oceania do this and if so by how much?

This up and coming cruise will be our first with Oceania and always enjoy a spa treatment but look out for specials before booking .

Thanks

Scotslizzy

Other cruise lines that we have sailed with normally offer specials at certain times .My question is does Oceania do this and if so by how much?

This up and coming cruise will be our first with Oceania and always enjoy a spa treatment but look out for specials before booking .

Thanks

Scotslizzy

They are sometimes offered (at the discretion of the Spa Manager) but during the cruise, not before.

The catch is that the discounts are typically offered at times when the Spa isn't busy -like while most passengers are sightseeing ashore- , so you have to be flexible.

You'll see notices of the Spa Sales in "Currents", the daily onboard newspaper and sometimes flyers which are sent to all the cabins.

Thanks

Scotslizzy

We have taken advantage of many of the specials in the spa..as Jim said they are on days in port but I usually get them early or late..

Jancruz1

Archived