Capt. Bob vCapt. Allen

icequeen813

I don't know anything about Capt Bob, but we did Capt Allen's trip a number of years ago and it was great! He is a very nice man and his wife was helpful. we went to several places to snorkel. He got inteh water with us and took us to where we could see the sealife. He pointed out things that were hiding (liek an octypus) and we saw a number of turtles. He also took us to get a mudbath and that was just too cool!

He offered to send us a DVD of the pictures he took while on the trip as well as some of his best pictures and actually did so!

I can't say enough about him.....great trip!

We also went with Captain Alan's. Can't say enough great things! You won't be disappointed. We went on the 6 hr tour, and we stopped at 3 different islands. He had chips and salsa along with beer and rum punch at our first stop, and at our last stop he prepared delicious meat and cheese sandwiches along with chips, cookies, and fruit for lunch. Captain Alan was very personable and knowledgeable, as well as an all around great guy! I would highly recommend him!!

We had a day with Capt. Bob via Pirate Tours. He works for them as well as having his own company. I've had friends do the Pirate Tours as well. It was the best day of our lives. Capt. Bob says he does the same tour with Souligia (his own company). He's very entertaining, great with kids and so easy going. You won't be disappointed!

We did the trip with Capt. Bob on Thanksgiving. It was the highlight of our cruise. Great snorkling, beaches and lunch. Capt. Bob was a very nice and funny guy. Very knowledgeable about the island. It really makes me want to go back for a repeat visit.

Archived