Cavetubing.bz vs VIV

87aaron

Kind of last minute, but I need to book a cave tubing tour for next week. Can anyone give insight on recent tours with either of these vendors? They both seem to have the nicer tubes with headrests and links. .bz seems to also include a lunch. Any other insights?

Since it is last minute do either have spots still available? That might make your decision.

I too have read positive reviews on each. I booked my parents on viv because it was only $40 and they carry the tubes for you. As they are 62 I'm sure they were to appreciate that aspect. Everything else seems comparable. They are just planning and bringing small snack with them to keep them satisfied if hungry.

We booked with .bz for our Jan. cruise. So far reservations/confirmation has been a breeze. There was no waiting for a return email, everything was done in a about 30 minutes online. Now just hope the actual trip is as easy as booking it.

Archived