Early Saver to Fun Saver

kp221

My question is this: I booked early saver. Now the price for Fun Saver is lower than my early saver. If I get this rate, I understand it is only a guarantee, but will I still be able to get price drops as the Fun Saver price drops? Thanks

My question is this: I booked early saver. Now the price for Fun Saver is lower than my early saver. If I get this rate, I understand it is only a guarantee, but will I still be able to get price drops as the Fun Saver price drops? Thanks

If this is your 12/17/2012 Fascination sailing, I don't see a FunSaver rate? Did you also check the More-the-Merrier Rate for 3+ passengers?

Otherwise, you can generally match to any guarantee by giving up your ES assigned cabin (altho lately an increasing number have indicated they were able to price match without giving up their cabin) for a TBA Guarantee cabin. While you are not yet assigned a cabin you should be able to get price drops in the FunSaver rate; after assigned a cabin I'm not sure (I expect you'd have to price-match to the current lowest fare for the Cabin Category you were assigned).

Carnival's ES price-matching to Guarantees is lately pretty inconsistent and I don't know that you can depend on how they will handle it for you!

ken

Archived