**We're Doing the Single DIGIT Dance!**

smplyblessed619

8 Days away!!!!

This is my first cruise and I booked in January...those who are my friends on FB/IG/Twitter are probably either sick of hearing about my countdowns or are just as excited as I am...either way...

My "Date With Destiny" is only 8 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!

The flight(s) are booked, hotel reserved, bags "packed", boarding passes and luggage tags printed, banks notified and furry animal arrangements have been made...I've even started my lovely review ((thanks to you amazing CC-ers and your AWESOME reviews, I'll gladly be returning the favor)).....Now, to get through this last work-week, Thanksgiving & to fly down on 11/24!!!!!

**now, please join me as I turn on the music & do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!!**

Have a good cruise, I hope you enjoy the Destiny, i sure did.:)

Thank you kindly!! Anything I should know...I've basically lived on CC since January and I'm soaking it all like a sponge....I have 2 other cruisers who have never cruised & my mother...she's essentially a newbie because she's gone on 1 cruise and that was 20 yrs ago!

Congratulations! I know I have made my FB friends sick from talking about my cruise and my month long trip to Europe next fall. I view it as payback for all the political posts they cluttered up my wall with. :D I still have 63 more days to torment them and then they can have some peace while I'm enjoying sand and sun for a week.

Congratulations! I know I have made my FB friends sick from talking about my cruise and my month long trip to Europe next fall. I view it as payback for all the political posts they cluttered up my wall with. :D I still have 63 more days to torment them and then they can have some peace while I'm enjoying sand and sun for a week.

Haha thanks! I went to a get together today and the hostess was talking about my trip before I even arrived! LOL. 63 Days and it'll be here like tomorrow....Enjoy Europe as well!!

Haha thanks! I went to a get together today and the hostess was talking about my trip before I even arrived! LOL. 63 Days and it'll be here like tomorrow....Enjoy Europe as well!!

I hadn't really paid that much attention to my countdown clock for the past few months, was too busy with family matters. That seemed to make the time go by faster anyway. Never thought I would get to go to Europe, but the Army took my son to Germany and I wasn't ready to let him move that far away from home. By the time I go, he will have been there a year. No cruise for me next winter though. Can only afford one trip and my youngest child wins out over a week in paradise.

8 Days away!!!!

This is my first cruise and I booked in January...those who are my friends on FB/IG/Twitter are probably either sick of hearing about my countdowns or are just as excited as I am...either way...

My "Date With Destiny" is only 8 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!

The flight(s) are booked, hotel reserved, bags "packed", boarding passes and luggage tags printed, banks notified and furry animal arrangements have been made...I've even started my lovely review ((thanks to you amazing CC-ers and your AWESOME reviews, I'll gladly be returning the favor)).....Now, to get through this last work-week, Thanksgiving & to fly down on 11/24!!!!!

**now, please join me as I turn on the music & do the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!!**

I leave two days before you. Ha ha na na boo boo.

I hadn't really paid that much attention to my countdown clock for the past few months, was too busy with family matters. That seemed to make the time go by faster anyway. Never thought I would get to go to Europe, but the Army took my son to Germany and I wasn't ready to let him move that far away from home. By the time I go, he will have been there a year. No cruise for me next winter though. Can only afford one trip and my youngest child wins out over a week in paradise.

Good for you... I have watched it a little too faithfully. I hope you enjoy your trip to Europe and time spent with your son. Thank you for his service, I know what it's like to have family members serving overseas. :) I'd take a trip to see them over a cruise in a heartbeat ;). It's a blessing you're able to go!

Archived