Sting ray tour ??

lolalita28

Can somebody please recommend a good professional company in Grand Cayman that has a tour of Sting RAY BAR AND GOOD SNORKELING. I would like it to be a flexible , friendly small tour that does not rush you with everything

Also the best bang for the buck.. with transportation included and maybe even some drinks..

Just last week we walked off the ship and signed up for one on $30 each and the lady said she was in the port authority. Any thing out side of the gate not guaranteed. The one we signed up for had a white banner. Stingray City was awesome but the snorkel not so much. Photos were 1 for $20 or all for $40. It was on a disk. We had about 8 pictures taken and of course bought them all. I hope the photo is attached and helps you out. Sorry I cant figure out how to attach a pic it keeps saying failed

• 2 weeks later...
Can somebody please recommend a good professional company in Grand Cayman that has a tour of Sting RAY BAR AND GOOD SNORKELING. I would like it to be a flexible , friendly small tour that does not rush you with everything

Also the best bang for the buck.. with transportation included and maybe even some drinks..

Cayman Eco Adventures is a small company that does a great job. If you look at their trip advisor reviews, they have 25 or so and and all are 5 star i think. Boat holds 29 people max. we went with them last week and no pressure to move on at all. You can tell they love what they are doing.

Moby Dick also gets great reviews.

Stingray Sailings was fantastic! We had a small group, so there was more one on one time with the rays in the water. It was relaxing. All the transportation was taken care of, there was water and fruit available. Beer was also available after the tour. I would highly recommend them for your tour!

Stingray Sailings was fantastic! We had a small group, so there was more one on one time with the rays in the water. It was relaxing. All the transportation was taken care of, there was water and fruit available. Beer was also available after the tour. I would highly recommend them for your tour!

Had them booked for our trip last week but unfortunately the water was choppy due to high winds and they had to cancel our excursion :(. I was so looking forward to it. Maybe next time.

We are going to Grand Cayman next month, and while we hope to take our daughter on a stingray tour, we'd prefer to wait and see what the weather is like before we commit to it. Does anyone know around what time(s) the tours you can pay for in port tend to leave for Stingray City? We'd like to be sure to take the tender over in time, but without having to wait around for hours. THANKS!

We went with Native Ways tour of the stingrays, coral reef and starfish. Our trip was 2 weeks ago. Their policy was to pay when you went - if the ship didn't come to port then you didn't pay. I don't know what their policy is if you think the weather isn't agreeable, but they are great about e-mailing.

We had a group of about 4 families (all from the Disney ship) and it was a great time. The water was a little choppy but we still enjoyed ourselves.

Enjoy!!

We did the stingray / snorkel tour with Moby Dick this past Wednesday. I was also concerned about the weather. We didnt have to pay anything up front so if it had been really bad I would not have gone. It did get dark with rain around and they were constantly checking the weather. Hope that helps

Archived