Parking at Port Canaveral?

Lt.Dan

Parking Was $12.00 Per Day.... We Arrived At 11:30 Am And Traffic Was Horrible... We Had 3 Cars And My Son Let Us Off At Luggage Drop Off With Bags.... My Nephew And Niece Chose To By-pass Luggage Drop Off And Went Straight To The Parking Garage.they Got Their Luggage Checked In And Came And Found Us And Helped With Our Bags Before We Ever Got To The Drop Off Point.... They Do Have A Nice Enclosed Garage However...people Were Trying To Get Off And Those Of Us Trying To Get On --it Was A Mess..... No Baggage People Were Around The Carts And People Were Just Stacking Their Things Up.... I Personally Found A Porter As I Didn't Want My Things To Stay On The Dock !!!

Lines Inside Were Also Long And Winding To Check-in.... Next Time I Will Go Earlier Or Later, But Not Then.... But Once We Got Through That Ordeal We Had A Great Time As Usual.... Have A Great Cruise..

We have about a 6 hour drive to Port Canaveral, so we are leaving around 4-5 a.m. the morning of the cruise.

Wow i have a 14 to 15 hour drive to the port. We are driving this year bbecasue we felt like it and i think it would be interesting. WE are leaving the day before around 8 am and plan on getting to the peir around 10 am.

Happyshelly,

you could easily book a hotel near the port which would keep your vehicle at no charge and some will shuttle you back and forth to the ship. The money you would save on port parking would pay for the hotel.

e.i. Radisson, Quality Suites, Comfort Suites

Happy Sailing!

Archived