Part II 5/15 Dawn

korinnab

Pool area was awesome, thats were i spent most of my time.

4 hot tobs, live bands, Food, BBQ, No lack of chairs and as festive as you wanna be..Although an older gentleman told us this was the Dawn and not Carnival because i think we were singing God Bless America To Loudly..Don't know what that means though.

Cuban Cigars and Congac's... Rick James B*tch

Ports Of Call: Port Canaveral , Stayed on the boat ..not into to disney and to be honest we were having a great time on the Ship.

Miam: Took the BB hopper (bus) TO South Beach...Sites,Beaches Pretty Coo, Then bb Hopped to Bayside Market..Outdoor Shops and food courts on the Bay.

Called it a day.

Great Stirrup Cay...Hollar!!! This was by far my favorite.

Sun, Sand, SNORKELING (A MUST) saw tons of cool fish..I could have stayed ther for a week ,plenty of drinks and a BBQ on the beach.

Bring Sun Screen!!!!!

Nassau Bahamas: Didn't go to Atlantis wich next time i will because i heard good things from others that did go..other choices..Shopping (Cuban Cigars, Booze & Gold) and Senior Frogs. Senior frogs was off the hook ..thats of course if you like Loud live music, Dancing, Smoke Machines, Confetti Machines, Drinks being poored down your throat in a conga line ect....We Loved It.

I had the time of my life met some really good peeps and i hope your adventure was as good as mine...."AHOY I'VE SAILED, I'M A SAILOR" (bob)

Archived