Is there a better place to book?

Although Cruise Deals is owned by Thomson by ringing them you just normally get through to any Thomson shop or the main call centre. If you get through to a shop they can discount up to a point to get your booking but they may not offer, you will have to ask.

Better still price it up on the Thomson site on line. Make a note of exactly what you have priced, date, cabin type any extras added, luggage, All inc etc etc then when you have a total ring round quoting the same details so everyone quotes like for like.

Any co-op travel will often give a better deal as you get your divvy points usually worth over £50 on top of any disc given.

Most high street and net TA's can match the online price at least, some may give an even better deal.:)

(I am an ex TA, retired end of 2011)

http://www.cruise1st.co.uk have done the trick for us.

Flights + AI week in Sharm + AI week on Celebration for £699. The drinks package was thrown in.

All we haven't got is transfers. I booked the airport to hotel transfer on Travel Republic. Private transfer for £7.10. I'll work out how to get to the cruise port while we're at the hotel, gitto for the transfer back to the airport.

Setting off in 2 hours to LGW for an overnight stay, before catching the EasyJet flight to Sharm at 0905 tomorrow morning.

Btw, check-in on-line with EJ and you get your seats allocated, either £3 to choose, or free random seats. We went for the free allocation, and still got two together on Row 20. The earlier you check-in the better.

www.cruise1st.co.uk have done the trick for us.

Flights + AI week in Sharm + AI week on Celebration for £699. The drinks package was thrown in.

All we haven't got is transfers. I booked the airport to hotel transfer on Travel Republic. Private transfer for £7.10. I'll work out how to get to the cruise port while we're at the hotel, gitto for the transfer back to the airport.

Setting off in 2 hours to LGW for an overnight stay, before catching the EasyJet flight to Sharm at 0905 tomorrow morning.

Btw, check-in on-line with EJ and you get your seats allocated, either £3 to choose, or free random seats. We went for the free allocation, and still got two together on Row 20. The earlier you check-in the better.

Have a great time.:) Don't think of us here is the rain :rolleyes:

Archived