Back on the Star again need cabin info????

Hello-Kitty

just called princess about Western Caribbean in January, i am trying to get a larger balcony, she told me the Caribe deck is larger, is that correct??? Anyone familiar w/ this?

Can anyone suggest any great cabin secrets??? LOL

People really like the balcony cabins on Caribe that are on the sides (cat BA and BB) because they are very large and they are half covered and half exposed for sunshine.

My favorite cabins on the Grand Class are the category BB aft balcony cabins on Caribe... C752 and C753. They're on the corners and so the balcony gives a panoramic view and they're fully covered. You reach them by going all the way to the aft and then turning at the end and going another few yards down a private piece of hallway so no one ever walks by! The cabins are standard balcony cabins so the price is right, but they go fast because of that and the fact that the balconies are very large (about 10x10).

We are booked on January 15 Western Caribbean on the Star. We booked C705 & C703 because of the reasons noted above (larger balcony, half covered, half exposed). I am depending on the knowledgeable people on these board to have provided the best information for our cruise. They never let me down! : )

Enymarsh thanks for the great tip!!! i just looked at my ship map and i see that the Star has the 2 rooms on the end as well Caribe C752 & C753 i am sure these are taken but i will ask.

luvtotraveltobeaches ~ i am looking at the same date!! LOL Do u mind me asking what u payed???

I was quoted CAribe category BA 1,175 that included port and tax charges, i thought that was a great price, and a regular balcony was only 999 w/ all charges.

I would be happy to tell you. We paid $976.29 per person for category BB (cabins C705 and C707) and we got an additional $100 per cabin onboard credit. I found the best price online and nobody could match it. I have used the online company before (with my DD's honeymoon cruise earlier this month) and had no trouble. So I booked online. If you would like the name of the online agency I used you are welcome to e-mail me at my personal e-mail. karlag4kids@juno.com. It looks like a great cruise to me. I can't wait!

luv2travel ~~ thanks that sounds awesome!!! i appreciate it, i only contacted princess to start my base pricing i usually go online as well, i am running out for dinner, email you tomorrow!!!

Thank you

Thank you

coolmama i would love to have a full bath!! LOL this will be for my 10 anniversary and we were supposed to got to Hawaii or Tahiti and do at least a 10 day, but i have a chance to go w/ a friend who is on a budget so i am sacrificing my big trip to a later date, well at least i will have a balcony!!

Archived