Bridgetown

Thanks. Do you know if there is time to go to see Concorde on the last day? Flying back to Manchester

Most flights leave late afternoon which means you have quite a few hours before you have to leave the ship for good. You can go off the ship and do whatever you wish during that time.

I don't know about seeing Concorde. Remember it will be Sunday and much of Bridgetown is closed down (it's remarkable quiet!). The nearby distillery which I would like to visit is closed on Sunday. If you Google 'Concorde' you will perhaps be able to determine whether it's possible to visit on Sunday.

I've just Googled it and apparently the Concorde Experience is at the airport - beyond security. There is a 'contact us' option so perhaps you could discuss the logistics with them but as has been said, from a time point of view it would be possible to do in the morning.

I think you'd have to go back to the ship though to reclaim your hold luggage it to be transferred to the airport. (I know our cases go straight to the ship on the outward journey but did we actually reclaim it dockside or at the airport on the return? Memory bit hazy here.

I've just Googled it and apparently the Concorde Experience is at the airport - beyond security. There is a 'contact us' option so perhaps you could discuss the logistics with them but as has been said, from a time point of view it would be possible to do in the morning.

I think you'd have to go back to the ship though to reclaim your hold luggage it to be transferred to the airport. (I know our cases go straight to the ship on the outward journey but did we actually reclaim it dockside or at the airport on the return? Memory bit hazy here.

Cases go straight from ship to the airport, you`ll not see them again until you land.

Archived