Oasis Aug 2013 room 11620

I stayed in that exact cabin on the Allure of the Seas! Weird! Loved the location! It was literally right in the middle of the ship. The cabin is listed on all the signs that tell you which way to go, that's how you know that it's in the middle. I hope that made sense!

Anyway, it was nice to be able to go to either elevator bank with an equal walking distance, as I was far forward on the Oasis and walking the entire hallway is LONG and BORING!!! It was also nice as you are only 3 decks up from Central Park and only 3 decks down from the pools so it's easy to just take the stairs. There is no cabin across from you either which is also nice. The bed is by the balcony.

If you have any other questions just ask!

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for all the information. We have not been on either oasis class ships are they both pretty much the same lay out and stuff?. I am so excited that the bed will be near the balcony.

This will be my husband and I's first vacation with out kids!!! Any suggestions on must do's??

Yea they're both laid out the same. You just have to read through a lot of threads and figure out what it is you want to do. If you really want to plan ahead, you can find someone who has posted the cruise compasses and you will see what kinds of activities are offered throughout the day.

You can check out my Allure review if you want: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1439713

I am a kid though (17) so you will most likely not want to do the same things as me!

There are also a lot that are better. I like Darth Grady's of the Allure. He pretty much took pictures of every room on the ship!

Archived