Indonesian Visa for UK Citizens

TA842

Hi

My wife and are on a Celebrity Cruise in January 2013, and have three stops in Indonesia. I am Canadian and my wife is a citizen of the UK. I have been told by our TA that Visas will be provided on board for US and Canadian citizens for a fee. Celebrity in Miami have been no help in confirming that Celebrity will be providing Visas for UK citizens on board. Celebrity UK told us that they cannont comment due to us booking through their Miami office.

On our roll call, a fellow cruiser from the UK who resides in the UK checked with her TA and learned that Visas will also be provided for UK citizens on board.

I guess based on this we could assume that my wife will also be able to get her Visa on Board. Was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation as my wife; a UK citizen living abroad. We have looked into her obtaining a visa in advance however there are restrictions as to how far out you can apply, etc., and we are traveling before the cruise starts on January 20th .

Thanks,

• 1 month later...
Hi

My wife and are on a Celebrity Cruise in January 2013, and have three stops in Indonesia. I am Canadian and my wife is a citizen of the UK. I have been told by our TA that Visas will be provided on board for US and Canadian citizens for a fee. Celebrity in Miami have been no help in confirming that Celebrity will be providing Visas for UK citizens on board. Celebrity UK told us that they cannont comment due to us booking through their Miami office.

On our roll call, a fellow cruiser from the UK who resides in the UK checked with her TA and learned that Visas will also be provided for UK citizens on board.

I guess based on this we could assume that my wife will also be able to get her Visa on Board. Was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation as my wife; a UK citizen living abroad. We have looked into her obtaining a visa in advance however there are restrictions as to how far out you can apply, etc., and we are traveling before the cruise starts on January 20th .

Thanks,

We are in the same situation,also booked Celebrity in January,three stops in Indonesia,as eastern -european citizen we also need indonesian visa,could you tell me ,did you solve this problem ,did you get any answer?:confused:

many thanks....Mihailescu

Archived