Private Tour for Snorkeling?

DharmaMtn

Hi,

I'm not very enthused with many of the excursions and tours offering 3 hour trips to two locations to snorkel each for 45 minutes. That's not enough time!

I want to snorkel the entire time away from the ship but I'm not sure how much time to allow. It would be nice to find a guide who would take me snorkeling for as long as possible with maybe a short break for lunch.

Thoughts appreciated!

We recommend Coral Breeze Tours, look up the site, but I think that you are describing their tour in your question.

Or catch the water taxi to Caye Caulker & hire someone there, but what if the water taxi is full for the return trip & you are left there on Caye Caulker ? It is a long way to the next port stop.

Those are my only recommendations.

Possibly Wade the Gringo will chime in with a suggestion ?

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

There was a company (or couple) called Happy and Grumpy that advertised this sort of thing on Ambergis Caye I think... it involved a short plane ride.... but actually the price was still reasonable. However I tried emailing them twice and never got a response. Maybe you'll have better luck. Google Happy and Grumpy Belize

Archived