Visions of the Seas

We have sailed on Visions evert since it came to Los Angeles, we only cruise the Mexican Riveria we don't like to fly. We are only 20 minutes fron the ship from our house in Long Beach. We even had the honor of having dinner with Captain "George" one time, what a night that was.

We our now booked on Visions for Oct 2,2005 which we will be celabrating our 44th Anv., Dec 11.2005, Feb 19,2005 and Apr 23,2006. We have had great service from RCI and have enjoyed all the cruise's we have taken with them, sure we have had a few problems but nothing that we couldn't over come.

When we started sailing with RCI was in 1992 on Song of America,we haven't got credit for all of our sailings on her and are missing a few, we have contacted Crown & Anchor and they have given a few back but the others we need proof. I have found a few pictures that the Ship Photo Dept. took of us but at that time they didn't put dates on them I am not sure if it will help. RCI know we have a cruised December and April we started to do in 1994.

If anyone can help us please contact me at srfrogn@aol.com.

Now that we are retired we our "Getting out There" cruising with our friends of RCI and all of our past cruise mates we meet on each cruise.

Dennis & Barbara Mays

Long Beach, CA

They took our word and added our 1986 Song of Norway cruise. I'd think the ship photos and maybe a few others from your uncredited cruises might suffice, but also concede this could be a PITA. I'd be able to supply payment proof, but concede most don't retain financial records like I do. Hope they see it your way!

Archived