NOLA: Holiday Inn French Quarter vs. Hyatt Place Convention Center or another hotel

athenasbyshanna

Was hoping to get some advice and help from you all! Searching for a hotel for the night before our cruise out of NOLA on the Elation on December 15th. Holiday Inn has a cruise package, but it equals out to about the same as other hotels + Fulton Street garage parking.

Looking at the Holiday Inn and Hyatt place but also open for other choices. Would like to spend UNDER $200 for one night and parking for entire cruise.

Thanks!

try Stay123 dot com, the Holiday Inn has a special for 139. and a few others......

Unfortunately that one is sold out for my date (Dec 14th) and the others are farther away from the French Quarter than I'd like to beas it is my birthday and we'd like to be close to the action. . .

Try Lastminutetravel dot com The 3.5 star hotel in the Warehouse District for $69 is The Springhill Suites. It is close to the port. Call the number on the website and they will confirm what hotel it is and probably give you a better price. I use them all the time.

All I can say is I LOVED the Holiday Inn on Royal(French Quarter). It was a little on the expensive side but other than that it couldn't have been any better.. It's so close to so many things.... Basically...park your car and forget it.

We actually ended up booking on H**wire and got the Westin Canal Place for $114.xx after all taxes and fees. We are going to park in the Fulton Street Garage. I'm hoping it will be easy to check in at the hotel, run the car to the garage, walk or take a cheap taxi back and then just get the shuttle or a cab to the port the next morning. We are only 4 blocks from Bourbon but on the outskirts of the crazy madness, so I think this was a pretty darn good deal for a Friday night in Nola!

Archived