Champagne Breakfast

Andos

Hi, DW and I will be on the Grand over Xmas and are planning on having a Champagne Breakfast on our balcony in the morning before we arrive in St Maarten. We also have an excursion booked for that same morning and was wondering the best time to order this breakfast for.

We are scheduled to arrive in port at 10am, but I'm not sure if we'll have enough time to fully enjoyed this before disembarking for our tour. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Andos.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hi, DW and I will be on the Grand over Xmas and are planning on having a Champagne Breakfast on our balcony in the morning before we arrive in St Maarten. We also have an excursion booked for that same morning and was wondering the best time to order this breakfast for.

We are scheduled to arrive in port at 10am, but I'm not sure if we'll have enough time to fully enjoyed this before disembarking for our tour. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Andos.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

We have enjoyed this breakfast, but we always book it on a sea day. If you want this day in particular, give yourselves a couple of hours to relax and enjoy before your tour departure.:D

Archived