Why no Carnival Miracle 11/10/2013??

Diane and Max

Most likely a full ship charter. Just did a google search and nothing is showing yet.

ETA--

Maybe doing something in Long Beach? The Inspiration also has no cruises from Nov 4-Nov 18.

Edited by SadieN

A quick search found a TA in Cali advertising the 11/10/13 sailing of the Miracle. Full-ship charter perhaps?

The two-week break for the Inspiration might indicate a drydock, but I didn't think she was on the schedule.

I can't find the cruise out of Long Beach, Ca for the Carnival Miracle leaving on 11/10/13. It was there a month ago. Anyone know what is going on?

dont freak.. this happened to us, about two days before we were to sail. i called a friend who happens to work for carnival and she said it was most likely not showing up due to computer stuff... not because the cruise was cancelled or anything. then when it did pop up, the times were all wrong for the ports we were in, but then within a few hours it was fixed.

I was booked on this cruise and about 2 weeks ago they cancelled it due to someone chartering the entire ship :(

I didn't know that could happen. We are doing a B2B on the Miracle, Hawaii & the Mexican Rivera, right b4 that. We arrive back in Long Beach on the 10th.

Do they offer you some sort of compensation when they do that? Or do they only do that sort of thing if they think it is far enough away you can make different arrangements?

Edie

I didn't know that could happen. We are doing a B2B on the Miracle, Hawaii & the Mexican Rivera, right b4 that. We arrive back in Long Beach on the 10th.

Do they offer you some sort of compensation when they do that? Or do they only do that sort of thing if they think it is far enough away you can make different arrangements?

Edie

It's a year away, not exactly a time crunch to pick another cruise.

Yes it is a year away, but due to our schedules- that was the only week we could travel. We had to change to a different port which means airfare will be much more (Alberta is not as close to Florida as it is to California). However I am determined to make this a great cruise and enjoy every minute with my husband and kids.

I know of another full-charter cruise that is taking place that same week- different ship, different cruiseline. But apparently that’s a time of year the cruiselines like doing charters, because those few weeks before (US) Thanksgiving are traditionally a slow travel time, since so many people wait and travel when they get time off for the holiday.

• 11 months later...
We just got Off the Mirical we were booked for the 10th and got an email saying it was booked!! So we were offered the week before or week after we took before and it was Gay Nude is what was told us! :eek:

The Miracle was chartered by Atlantis Events, the largest gay cruise company in the business. I have friends on that cruise right now and they're having a great time. And oh, by the way, there's nothings "nude" about this cruise.