Houston Intercontinental Airport

lisanjosh

When I booked our cruise I booked Carnival transport from airport to port and I booked from Hobby. When we got our tickets she has us flying in to the other airport. I need to know a good taxi service or car service from Intercon airport. I just found out that it will be $20 more per person for Carnival. Is there something cheaper? $160 for 4 people is a lot! lol

When I booked our cruise I booked Carnival transport from airport to port and I booked from Hobby. When we got our tickets she has us flying in to the other airport. I need to know a good taxi service or car service from Intercon airport. I just found out that it will be $20 more per person for Carnival. Is there something cheaper? $160 for 4 people is a lot! lol

Am I understanding this correctly; Carnival booked you airport to cruiseport transfers from HOU to Galveston but you are flying into IAH (Bush Intercontinental Airport)? Did Carnival also book your air?

Archived