Celebrity Silhouette E. Carribean February 17, 2013

huskerc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Concierge Travel has booked a group of 60 of us - this is gonna be a very gay friendly cruise :)

- Brad & Mike

Hey TorontoCouple, we are too. Happy to hear that there will be a big group on board. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the Martini bar before late dinner....7:30-ish. Cheers!

Hey there, was anyone successful getting the Celebrity 1-2-3 promo added to your booking (the free classic drink package is one of the great options)? Seems Celebrity is randomly allowing some people to have the promo and saying no to others. Btw- Host Andy has a huge thread going over on the main Celebrity section of this forum). Just curious.

Hey TorontoCouple, we are too. Happy to hear that there will be a big group on board. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the Martini bar before late dinner....7:30-ish. Cheers!

The Concierge Group is doing early dinners as we have some entertainers that are coming on board with us for private shows later. I think we are sitting at 6 most nights for dinner - but I'm sure we won't be hard to spot around the ship :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys, looking forward to meeting you! Looks like there will be a nice bunch of us. Cheers!

What group are you guys from? Just friends or some kind of team? Can't wait to meet everyone! I saw the ship in person for a second yesterday and its beyond massive!

What group are you guys from? Just friends or some kind of team? Can't wait to meet everyone! I saw the ship in person for a second yesterday and its beyond massive!

Hey there, looks like there are 14 of us who posted individually in this thread plus the 60 booked by Concierge Travel. The group from the travel agency likely has no particular group affiliation aside from booking with a LGB agency like Pied Piper. I'm sure we'll be in good company on this cruise ;)

I saw the ship in person for a second yesterday and its beyond massive!

The RCCL Allure of the Seas will probably be in port with us during embarkation. At nearly double the overall size, the Allure will make the Silhouette appear small in comparison. Don't worry though - IMO, the Solstice class is ideally-sized, and that's the least of their qualities. I guarantee that you'll love the ship!

So our latest roll-call includes:

HuskerH: Chad & Danny, Indianapolis

ZeaRay: Seth & Marc, Michigan / Miami

Lake Erie: Brad & Mike, Keith +1, Ohio

TorontoCouple: Brad & Mike, Toronto

CanadianGuy +1, Toronto

AirRayd: Ray & Jim, Philadelphia

So our latest roll-call includes:

HuskerH: Chad & Danny, Indianapolis

ZeaRay: Seth & Marc, Michigan / Miami

Lake Erie: Brad & Mike, Keith +1, Ohio

TorontoCouple: Brad & Mike, Toronto