Faster to the fun not available

spotter27

I called carnival faster to the fun is not available on Carnival Fantasy yet? Anyone try this how do u like it?

I don't think it's available in any of the Fantasy class ships yet-it wasn't available for me on the Fascination either.

It was available on the Sensation last month. I think right now it depends on what port you are sailing out of...all the ships sailing from Miami and Port Canaveral are suppose to have it.

I wish they did we are sailing out of Miami on the Breeze in Jan. They dont offer FTTF on the Breeze yet have been checking every day

I don't think it's available in any of the Fantasy class ships yet-it wasn't available for me on the Fascination either.

It was available on the Sensation last month. I think right now it depends on what port you are sailing out of...all the ships sailing from Miami and Port Canaveral are suppose to have it.

Yep. It's also available on Imagination, a Fantasy-class ship, out of Miami.

We booked it on Liberty, though, and were quite pleased with it even though we were unable to make use of some of the perks (missed our tender port, etc.) The ability to bypass the long line at Guest Services on several occasions proved to be a godsend, because we had a serious cabin issue to resolve. The embarkation process was smooth and fast and the ability to go directly to our cabin and find our luggage there was cool, too!

I don't think the Glory has it on my cruise out of Miami unfortunately

Yep. It's also available on Imagination, a Fantasy-class ship, out of Miami.

We booked it on Liberty, though, and were quite pleased with it even though we were unable to make use of some of the perks (missed our tender port, etc.) The ability to bypass the long line at Guest Services on several occasions proved to be a godsend, because we had a serious cabin issue to resolve. The embarkation process was smooth and fast and the ability to go directly to our cabin and find our luggage there was cool, too!

and this waws after how many cruises ?

What is this did I miss something? Thanks

Go to Carnvial FAQs click on the tab that says Before you cruise, look for What is the Faster to the fun program~click that

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_88#q-1277264

What is the "Faster To the Fun" program? (FTTF)

Faster to the Fun

Now guests can maximize their vacation fun with Carnival’s Faster to the Fun (FTTF) package. This new program will be piloted on a few ships and available for purchase via Carnival.com Shore Excursions.

Ships

Carnival Imagination

Carnival Liberty

Carnival Destiny

Carnival Valor

Carnival Ecstasy

Carnival Sensation

Carnival Dream

Carnival Triumph

Carnival Magic

Want to squeeze every minute of fun out of your vacation? You can with our Faster to the Fun package. With this package, you get an express lane to the FUN (and yes, FASTER!).

Here’s what it includes:

Priority Security, Check-in and Express Boarding

Bypass lines and have exclusive security screening lanes. If you arrive after general boarding has begun, you may bypass the general boarding line and board via the Faster to the Fun lane. The quicker you are on the ship, the quicker you get to hold a frosty drink.

First Access to Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready for you as soon as you board so you can relax or freshen up for all the fun you are about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and don your cruise attire first!

Guest Services

Quickly have any of your questions answered or requests addressed as you will have a dedicated phone and line at Guest Services.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations

Tender Priority

You will have priority tender from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so you can explore ashore as quickly as you want to.

Debarkation Choices

We are always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Things to Remember

The FTTF price is not per person. The $49.95 price covers all occupants of the cabin so only 1 guest needs to purchase but all occupants receive the benefits.

After purchasing FTTF package, please re-print their boarding documents so Faster to Fun reflects on their documents. Have FUN!

FTTF can only be purchased pre-cruise on Carnival.com; no al a carte services can be purchased onboard.

A Few Facts on Faster to the Fun!

Platinum and Diamond Priority Club members and Suite guests will be the only guests to have access to the Priority lounge at embarkation, just as they are today. FTTF guests will not have this benefit, so embarkation will not be impacted in the Priority lounge.

Similar to airlines boarding first class and then elite frequent flyers, etc., we will START with Diamond, Platinum VIFP Club members when embarkation begins. Then we will board FTTF guests.

The number of people who may purchase FTTF will be capacity controlled based upon the number of Platinum and Diamond VIFP Club members booked for the sailing. If a sailing has a significant number of Platinum and Diamond VIFP Club members, then we won’t plan to sell many FTTF packages. Conversely, if there are very few Platinum and Diamond VIFP Club members on a particular sailing, then we will be able to sell a few more FTTF packages.

Archived