Celebrity Today from Reflection?

CruisinTeach99

How about posting the MDR menus too from the 7 day sailings so we can plan when to go to specialty restaurants.

You and I think alike. I just posted this link for the main reason. I am on the 3/23 sailing and was wondering the same. Here is a link that provides 14 menus, but not sure what will be assigned for a 7 night sailing. I posted a link and a question on the 3/9 sailing so I can try and predict what will be on 3/23 sailing.

http://www.megacity.org/mirrored_stuff/CruiseMenus.pdf

Thank you so much for posting. I was wondering on sea days when any aqua fit class would be held. I saw mainly at 10:15 or 10:30 with one time at 11:45- I already scheduled two spa times and I really want to do the fitness thing in the pool so if I have to change the spa times, I will! My sailing isn't until the end of June, so I hope that at least once a month someone is kind enough to post Reflection dailies like your self. Anita

Yes, they had several Ilounge classes on Iphoto, use of the cloud, basic and advanced classes for the Ipad and Iphone and some others. All of the classes I saw were for a fee, and you could either buy the class individually or as a package. I did not use any of the classes but others thought they were worth the fees, especially if you are not that familiar with the products.

From talking with the Aqua instructors, I believe they are still aiming for keeping the classes in the morning. The spa was busy but pretty flexible about changing times as they did not sell out all of their services, and offered lots of "specials" especially later in the cruise.

Archived