Legend Vista Suite Deck 5

yenoham50

We just got off the Legend and had Vista Suite 5266. I read all the message boards about staying away from deck 5 because these VS are different. Well, yes they are. They only have one room instead of two. If your traveling with more than two people this might be an issue but there was only the two of us.

We had the opportunity to vist the VS on deck 6. It's bigger but not better in my humble opinion. There bedroom was small and the living room was also tight. To get on to the balcony the door was between the two rooms.

Our one room the king size bed faced directly aft. Laying in bed you could see the wake. Fabulously relaxing. We kept our door open to the balcony and it was like sleeping next to a waterfall.

The wrap aft balcony was worth the extra dollars to us. We had two lounge recliners, three deck chairs, and three tables with still plenty of room.

Don't worry about the negatives. It's a great room. If it is any indication we have already booked it for next Thanksgiving. All the other VS were available but 5266 won out.

We chose the VS on the Legend because of the three rooms. Living room going to the dressing room and bathroom and the bedroom. Like that because even though there were the two of us we cruised with two other couples and our suite was the gathering place and sometimes I needed the extra space to get dressed, a lot more room for me.

To each his own.

I can relate, the balcony is awesome, but for my DH and I, I love the aft wrap on deck 4 with the full roof and the separate bedroom. I'm a night owl and he's an early to bed guy, so he can get up early and do his thing without disturbing me.

Archived