I need a little IMAGINATION

AXiDMonica

Hi everyone! I'm coming to you all for help!

My cousin is sailing with 2 of his friends this month on the Imagination ... 4 day Key West/Cozumel itin.

They are first timers and have asked me to email them with any "tips and tricks" that would be helpful. After being a seasoned CCL cruiser for so long I'm drawing a BLANK.

What do you all suggest I pass on to them? They are all guys in their mid-twenties.

Any suggestions for both onboard the ship and for the ports? Thanks so much! ;)

I'm new to Carnival too and on the Imagination. I've had some people tell me to do some of the activities offered on the ship. My friend and I are doing the Pub Crawl in Key west and a Snorkel trip in Cozumel. But on the ship, we're planning on people watching, trivia, meeting people... all with a nice drink in hand.

I've been on the Imagination, and had a blast. Loved the ship, loved the ports. Your cousin and his friends will enjoy it too. As for what to pass on to them, tell them to learn the basics of Latin dances, if they don't know them already. There was a salsa party (the dance, not the dip :)) on the Promenade every night and even a Latin band that spoke in Spanish 90% of the time. Those parties are a fun, low-pressure way to meet people. A simple "Would you like to dance?" is usually all it takes.

Archived