Family of five in ocean view room

jpolm

Lol no not miserable on a cruise. Yes not going with that room agree!

Good choice because if you did-I would think you would of come back on and said never again!!! LOL

Just think of jamming 5 people in your bedroom for one week-all sharing the same bathroom. Keeping in mind your bathroom at home will be much larger then the one on the ship!!! ;)

Good choice because if you did-I would think you would of come back on and said never again!!! LOL

Just think of jamming 5 people in your bedroom for one week-all sharing the same bathroom. Keeping in mind your bathroom at home will be much larger then the one on the ship!!! ;)

hhahaha!! thanks DEBDE very true!

Please don't listen to the posters. Your family of five will be fine in the OV stateroom. I have done it. You take turns in the bathroom, you make do, for your vacation of a lifetime. Instead of spending the extra money on another stateroom, spend it on incidentals on your wonderful Allure cruise!

I think it depends on who the five people are. Is this mom & dad and the kids? How old are the kids?

When ours were small, one stateroom worked great. By the time they were close to teens, there was no way we could stay in a small room without tripping on each other and we went the out/inner route.

Archived