Are full size extended cab trucks considered oversized vehicles in the N.O. decks?

eyern1

We will likely be using the Fulton St deck, but I was wondering if this applies to any of them that y'all know of. We either will be in my Dodge extended cab (not the super big back seat, but 4 regular doors) with a short 6 1/4 ft bed or either my B_I_L's Ford with a larger extended cab and slightly longer (probably 6 1/2 foot) bed. Any problems with being charged extra for either of these vehicles that you know of? They are 1 ton and 3/4 tons but neither are duallies.

If you are talking about Fulton St Parking, I would call them. It's not so much being charged extra as much as will you have a problem getting in. I know when I had my "big" pickup, there were some indoor parking garages that I could not get in.

Give them a call.

Well, I called, and the attendant on duty, who sounded like she had good sense, said to go ahead and book the $8 rooftop parking and if they couldn't accomodate my vehicle there or get it up to there, they would place us on the second floor, so I did. Hope all goes well. Turns out I do have another question now after booking on their site, which I will post a separate post for.

Archived