pulling the trigger- Oasis June 1 2013!! woohoo

jpolm

Ok so finally pulled the trigger now ready set plan!LOL

Got a great deal (i think) w/ additional discounts and pre-paid gratuities, and i have some OBC on my RCI Visa which I am sure i'll have more by the time of the trip as I will put the balance on the card and then pay it right off .

Decided on the family oceanview- 271 sq foot, heard it's nice and big for the 5 of us. no issues w/ bathrooms we traveled last year with a family suite in Mexico and it worked out ifne.. I am the one that gets in there before everyone and the others are fast.. for the price difference this was the better choice and we will just deal with the less privacy issue etc and i really think the kids will be soo busy we won't be in our room as often as we are on other vacation

Eastern Caribbean

so we will be in Nassau

St. thomas

St martin

we have early seating for dinner 6pm figured w/ the kids will work out better and i figure we won't eat MDR every night so on the nights we don't we can go on reservation times. need to figure that all out to coordinate w/ them and shows.

Now need to find out when is the formal nights and if Husband needs a suit and what children have to wear?

What are the specialty restaurant pricing ? does that include all?

we'd like to maybe try one or two and do that on the nights there is no formal night and not have to eat right at 6pm

i am sure i'll be on the port boards to figure out what we want to do, right now we are probably going to beach it mostly as to not spend too much more money

any pointers. ??

Archived