Captain Marvins Beach lunch stingray tour or 2 stop no lunch?

debbs0723

I think we have decided to go with Captain Marvin's tour over the others. They all seem to get great reviews so we are going to opt for the best timing.

I have spoken with them and they have confirmed with my ships timing if I want to go early that I should either do the 2 stop (stingray and snorkel starting at 8:30 and they would drop me off at 7 mile beach around 11 a.m. if we wanted.

The other option was the stingray, 2 snorkel stop and beach lunch at kaibo. The price is about $100 difference for all 4 of us for the longer tour. Have any of you done this lunch tour? we want some beach time in Cayman and I'm not sure how this all works but I also know there are at least 5 cruise ships in cayman that day so I'm a little worried that 7 mile beach will be a nightmare. by the time we pay for chairs, umbrellas, food, etc and bus ride back should we just do the full day tour instead?

Any advice is appreciated.

thanks,

debbie

You are right to go with Captain Marvins, I have been using them for over 25 years. Tne full day lunch tour would be very different from 7 mile beach. Rum point was kinda like a state park with a beach not too crowded, rustic.Tourists dont often drive there because it is far away by car. Easier and nicer to get there by boat. Seven mile beach is beautiful with hotels on the beach, lots of hotels on the beach. Easy to catch the public bus back to port when you want. I dont know what the cost of spending time at seven mile would be.

Archived