Just gave up 7688 Corner Aft Adventure

Next year 12/7/2013 out of SJ, had 7688 corner aft on Adventure; so if you are looking for one of these cabins...that one should be open now:D. I'll post on my RC too, but no one is on it yet and sometimes folks are looking for a particular kind of cabin and will be flexible about their sail dates...

I had booked it and a Jewel aft cabin in November 2013 and wasn't sure which I would be able to sail based on my college age daughters school schedule. Some of you were helping me to make the choice a while ago here on CC and overwhelmingly, you said Jewel over Adventure, so I'm glad it worked out that way! I loooove that itinerary and loved that ship- especially for a port intensive.

Even though I didn't need to cancel yet, I made the cancellation now to free the cabin up for others and because I want to surprise my mom for Christmas with a Brilliance cruise out of Tampa 2014...and I used the Next Cruise reservation number from the Adventure cruise.;)

Let me know if you end up taking this cabin! CC has been so helpful to me, and I like to pay it forward!! For instance I needed a triple on Brilliance and booked 8586...when I mentioned the larger balcony; the C & A rep said " it isn't any bigger".:rolleyes: Un Hunh! Thanks to those of you on CC, I've seen photos of it, so I know it is!:D

Archived