Our unlimited laundry experience.

whogo

[quote name='tali71']this might sound like a silly question, but i guess they put all the laundry in a dryer - did anything shrink at all? That is my concern when using a dryer...[/QUOTE]

Our cruise last month was the first one as four star mariners with free laundry. I only sent out socks, underwear, pajamas and shirts I didn't care about. I never use a dryer at home for most of my slacks and shirts so I will never send them out on a ship.
On our upcoming 31 day cruise I plan to wash things I don't want in the dryer by hand and send them out for pressing only. Or, as I believe the Prinsendam has a self serve laundry, I may use a machine and hang things to dry over the tub.

I must add though, re the laundry on the Nieuw Amsterdam. The whites we sent out came back perfectly white for the first time in all our previous cruises, including the one last year on the NA.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='estebofarr']I didn't see an answer to the question if the unlimited laundry discounted for the longer cruises.
Any information would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

We were on a 42 day cruise in October, and the unlimited laundry was $6./day. Well worth it. . But now we are 4* so is free.

Archived