Galveston Parkncruise - arriving early

oherbol

We have been thinking about using a parking garage rather that having someone drop us off. I wanted to arrive at the docks around 9:45 to try and be one of the first to board after priority boarding. The only thing is that the parking garages dont allow parking until 11am. What has everyone that arrives early been doing?

We have been thinking about using a parking garage rather that having someone drop us off. I wanted to arrive at the docks around 9:45 to try and be one of the first to board after priority boarding. The only thing is that the parking garages dont allow parking until 11am. What has everyone that arrives early been doing?

I didn't know that Galveston Park N Cruise had that? I have used them 3 times and have always showed up before 11am. Maybe they are just really nice and let me go ahead anyway, but we are booked with them again in January and plan to be there before 11am. I don't know if this helped or not so sorry!

• 4 weeks later...

We used them last yr when going on Carnival Magic. I know we pulled up at around 10:30 and they parked us no problem. Like someone else said, as long as they have spots open they will let you park. We parked uncovered and felt it to be very secure. I booked a couple weeks before we left and it cost $50. I booked last week for uncovered spot for my upcoming cruise in March and it cost $35. I think the price increases the closer you book to your sailing date.

We used BOI Valet parking last year. They are RIGHT across the street from the pier. It was $65 per car. They were awesome. The vehicle is secure and indoors! We got right in and right out. Much like you I like being early and we were!

Archived