Bizarre email I'm afraid to open

kjblovestotravel

I got an email today supposedly from Carnival that is just an attachment. I of course did not open it but am wondering what it might be. I am thinking I should call Carnival to tell them about it but who?

It is a pdf and says itinerary change along with do not reply. There is no logo or anything relating to Carnival other than the email itself.

Help?!

I got an email today supposedly from Carnival that is just an attachment. I of course did not open it but am wondering what it might be. I am thinking I should call Carnival to tell them about it but who?

It is a pdf and says itinerary change along with do not reply. There is no logo or anything relating to Carnival other than the email itself.

Help?!

I am also leery to open if there is no identifying info - I think it is worth a call.

You are smart to be aware of spam or fraudulent emails...call Carnival & ask if there is change to your cruise...they will know if they sent an email out or not & give you the info on the phone ~ better safe than sorry :o

Help?!

I would think if there has been an itinerary change that you should be able to log into your account at carnival.com and view any changes. If there is no changes there..then call and ask them.

I opened it, it LOOKS like just a notice about an itinerary change. Overnighting in Nassau. ??????

If anyone calls, and verifies, please let us know.

(Okay...just went and answered by own question. Checked my booking on line and it shows the overnight in Nassau. Whew....)

Archived