eclipse

scumbers

hi

im not normally a nervous person but after hearing the recent issues on the eclipse non which i know are severe or really any problems but issues.

We will have family watching the sailaway who are going to be left on their own for first time and are worried as it is but i understand that the sailings since it has come back to FLL has all been late.

Also the problems they are having with disembarkation isnt encouraging as this isnt first time S class has been at FLL so not sure what the issues are.

as i said i know none are major problems etc but a little concerned

cheers

Try not to worry too much, I am the champion worrier and I don't want any competition!

Will your family be watching you from the UK? (Plymouth UK?). If they are then there is a great webcam at Fort Lauderdale that they can watch you sail past on. Port Everglades web cam. Just google it as I don't think we are allowed to put links up here. If they go down to the bottom of the page where the video camera picture is, there is another link for scheduled departures and arrivals. There is also a map which shows which ships are there, and you can see when they start to depart. Even if they are in FL this may be a better alternative than standing around waiting for you to depart. You could text them as you start moving and then stand on deck or on your balcony if you have one and waive to them. Take something like a flag or large sheet to waive about.

Enjoy your holiday.

Archived