Conquest 12/9-12/16

Mxlady

We spent a great week at sea this past week. I just wanted to tell you a little about it.

2.0 upgrades were great, Guyes burgers, Red Frog, Blue Iguana, all great. But they missed the serenity deck:confused: that was missed by many adults. There isn't an adult hottubes either so the little ones used all the hottubs as there cannon ball tubes. :mad:

Food was pretty good we didn't loose any weight.

The cabins are needing some upgrades they are getting tired and showing wear and tear. Carpet was fine Bathroom fine but the desk area and drawers are worn out. TV lost the feed continueously but we really didn't loose sleep over it. Beds were pretty darn hard. Had crappy neighbors they let the cabin door slam all the time. Then the wall would shake. A/C was the best it has ever been. Door to the balcony didn't latch but you could lock it with the slide.

K in anytime dining was great his co workers well lets just say he worked very hard and was really good. Room Steward was Staney and he was great and did a very good job. The guy running the cash register in the fun shop, well he just isn't a very bright person, and is in no way ready to be up with the general public.

Over all we really had a good time but we just relaxed on this one went to one show the Britts it was ok, husband did the behind the scenes was well worth it and I did wine paring worth it.

Doctor on the ship well we needed a Z Pack so had to see him. He is nice enough but wouldn't want him around if it was serious, now his nurses are on top of it, but they should not be showing him how to do a strep culture.

Pretty good overall felt price and entertainment was what we paid for and memories were made. Will make more next year!

Glad to hear that they aren't Carnival employees. The Dr well I know enough to know that hubby needed a Zpack and nothing to serious but I just didn't have any faith in his abilities. Now don't get me wrong there are some here at home I found to be questionalble also. In no way am I bashing or talking Carnival down. I will be on one of their ships again soon I was just sharing my side of the trip. I would have done a B2B.

We were on the Conquest in Nov. and my husband had an earache. He saw the doctor and was told he had an ear infection and was given ear drops. By the time we returned home he was in terrible pain, turns out it was a cracked tooth not his ear at all! $116 for the doctor to look down his ear, tell him it was infected. What was he looking at?

We were on the Conquest in Nov. and my husband had an earache. He saw the doctor and was told he had an ear infection and was given ear drops. By the time we returned home he was in terrible pain, turns out it was a cracked tooth not his ear at all! $116 for the doctor to look down his ear, tell him it was infected. What was he looking at?

Good to know...I'd probably rather check a recommended hospital in port...

Archived