Carnival Cheers Bar Package Coming to Magic?

RAMSJUNKIE887

Just wondering if anybody has seen any updates or know anything about carnivals new all inclusive drink package is going fleet wide or more importantly at least to the magic as I will be cruising on the magic 3-17-13 and would really like to try out this new program as me and my wife have been known to run up a 1000+ dollar bar tab and not realize it. any info about this would be greatly appriciated.

Nobody knows anything about this possibly being added to other ships? I dont understand why they wouldnt do this fleetwide it seems like a no brainer to me that they could draw a lot of buisness away from the people that go to all inclusive resorts so they can drink as much as they want and not have to worry about a 1000+ dollar bar tab. Man I hope they get this on the Magic before I go in march it would absolutly make my vacation not to have to sneak booze on and still have a 7 or 800 dollar bar tab. I would gladly fork over $350 dollars to drink rum punch and long Islands all week long:D

Nobody knows anything about this possibly being added to other ships? I dont understand why they wouldnt do this fleetwide it seems like a no brainer to me that they could draw a lot of buisness away from the people that go to all inclusive resorts so they can drink as much as they want and not have to worry about a 1000+ dollar bar tab. Man I hope they get this on the Magic before I go in march it would absolutly make my vacation not to have to sneak booze on and still have a 7 or 800 dollar bar tab. I would gladly fork over $350 dollars to drink rum punch and long Islands all week long:D

There's one thread about this..http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1753161

OP - We were on the Pride last week and I asked the bartender (Svietlana) in the Florentine Lounge about the Cheers package. She showed me a booklet (about 25 or 30 pages) that had been given to bartenders on the Pride for beginning the Cheers program on that ship. She told me that it would probably begin within a week.

I expect it will be fleet-wide within a week or two and you will be able to give it a try on the Magic in March;). Have fun!

Archived