How rough are the seas to Hawaii during March-April?

sengil

My husband, Steve and I, have reservations on the Summit to Hawaii for the March 26 cruise. I am concerned about the seas during that time. I don't mean for seasickness, neither one of us gets seasick (so far!), but just the uncomfort and a being a little scared in the middle of the Pacific. For those of you who have already done this, how bad does it get? Sengil@aol.com:confused:

The Pacific is generally known to be much rougher than the Atlantic/Caribbean, so you can have rough seas at any time. It changes daily, so there's absolutely no way of telling you what the seas will be like in any particular month.

We just got back from a cruise that went from Tahiti to Hawaii. The sea was rougher than we were used to in the Caribbean. It didn't cause seasickness to either my husband or myself, but we did find ourselves making a sudden left turn into the wall a few times. I never knew a hallway to have an up and down hill either! I thought it just made the whole trip that much more interesting!

Archived