Photo Review - Carnival Dream Exotic Western Caribbean with FTTF - 12/8/12

brilliantseas

Thanks so much for your awesome review. My DH and myself was on the Dream in 2010 and had a blast. I really enjoyed all of your pics! The bar hop in Coz is my all time fav excursion!! Done it 3 times already, and looking forward to more!! Looking to book a cruise in the near future with my family, your review has almost made up my mind..:D

• 3 months later...
After departing Roatan, we spent some time out on our balcony talking to our next door neighbors. They are more than 40 years older than us, but we still had a great time talking to them in the evenings out on the balcony as they were quite entertaining. On this particular evening, we decided to go to dinner with them.

I don't recall the full menu from this evening, other than that I had the vegetarian enchiladas (one of my favorite Carnival dishes, even though I'm not a vegetarian) and the Bitter and Blanc.

We had a great time at dinner with our neighbors (we referred to them as our adopted cruise grandparents) and at some point, they decided to start playing pranks on each other. Rich decided to excuse himself, pretending to go to the restroom, but instead went to the hostess stand and informed them that it was his girlfriend's 36th birthday. He returned to the table, and a bit later, after delivering dessert, the waiters all gathered around our table and brought Penny a piece of cake with a candle in it and sang happy birthday to her, even though it was clearly not her birthday. Unfortunately, I was not expecting this, so I did not have my camera ready. At dinner the following night, Penny got her revenge, and it was Rich's turn for a birthday celebration.

14646_734507470981_2120897300_n.jpg

This is so fun! We had Layla as our waiter/waitress on our October 2012 cruise!! She was so good to us! Our kids took turns dancing with her :)

What a great review! We'll be going to Cozumel, Belize and Honduras on our upcoming cruise. I loved reading about your experiences. I actually wish that we'd go to Costa Maya instead of Grand Cayman. I love the Mexican language, food and culture. I'm looking forward to practicing Spanish when we're in port.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...