Voyager of the Seas Picture Review Dec 2012 Australia & New Zealand Cruise

The mine was pitch black, narrow and not for the claustrophobic. The objective of going in was to look at cave wetas. This photo wasn’t good but you can see them. We could walk to the end of the cave (about 2 minutes of darkness) before reaching the end. You could then look up and see a cave opening on top.

ib9nqq.jpg

We headed back to the city centre via taxi. Left at about 3:30pm.

To recap, we arrived at Zealandia about 1:45pm. Walked the sanctuary till 3:15pm. Took a quick tour of the exhibition and then left for the city centre. If I remembered correctly, the Zealandia provided complimentary shuttles from the Visitor center to the Botanic Gardens but the next shuttle left after 4pm. So we just took a taxi.

j8ccv5.jpg

New York, New York! Any cruises out of there? :)

This is a link to the map of the Zealandia sanctuary.

http://www.visitzealandia.com/plan-your-visit/sanctuary-valley-map/

To far from where we live to the port of NY to drive it easily, so we fly to FL. Would love to do a cruise like this someday, so I'm really enjoying your review (& previous review as well!).

To far from where we live to the port of NY to drive it easily, so we fly to FL. Would love to do a cruise like this someday, so I'm really enjoying your review (& previous review as well!).

Hope you get to come to Asia, Australia and New Zealand some day soon. Do drop by Singapore for a few days too!

We explored Cuba street a bit and went into several shops.

Thereafter, our next destination was the cable car station, at Lambton Quay. We walked using a tourist map that my wife had printed out. It took us about 15 minutes to get there.

This was the ticketing booth. There was a queue, but the line moved quite fast. Family return ticket cost NZ$15.

The time was 5:38pm.

ippgyq.jpg

Edited by Iluvcruising2