Drink Prices

dizzy1949

As mentioned in other threads, breakfast roomservice includes coffee or tea. Hot water is also available at buffet 24/7. My friends asked for thermoses from their cabin steward, so that they could utilise the tea bags they brought.

MSC's available wine selection is indeed interesting and varied, unfinished bottle can be kept at the restaurant.

Tap water should be your very last recourse

As mentioned in other threads, breakfast roomservice includes coffee or tea. Hot water is also available at buffet 24/7. My friends asked for thermoses from their cabin steward, so that they could utilise the tea bags they brought.

MSC's available wine selection is indeed interesting and varied, unfinished bottle can be kept at the restaurant.

Tap water should be your very last recourse

Can you tell me about the thermoses please. Do they provide mugs or flasks? I am very interested in this as we are flying across the pond and would therefore really benefit from less weight in our suitcases.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Can you tell me about the thermoses please. Do they provide mugs or flasks? I am very interested in this as we are flying across the pond and would therefore really benefit from less weight in our suitcases.

We asked for the flask from our Madagascan cabin steward. Daniel has no problem to fill it with hot water twice a day for us. :D

8660392682_57f5f558ca.jpg

In case the paste photo doesn't work

MSC Splendida 8248 - thermo flask

Archived