Mariner of the Seas 5/22

I have one last question as I'm finishing my packing. I've read on these boards that RC has discontinued "smart casual". On your Mariner cruise, was one night still classified as "smart casual"? Thanks for the help!

Hi..

On our 5/15 cruise one nite was designated smart casual but i did not see much difference in what people wore that nite compared to regular casual.

arbo2368...

we had the same problem with luggage tags... even though i recvd a call while on board asking me how many tags i needed for the whole group and what time... everyone got different colors and i never got the 60 i requested... so bac down to guest relations i go...

i don't want to turn this into a carnival does better group then RCI ( which i believed before hearing your post ) but unfortunately your post reenforced my thoughts - my groups experience was not an isolated thing...We also had more perks with carnival -- free group photos , cocktail hours and gifts in the room...so Carnival Freedom 2007 here we come !!!

Archived