obc promo question

teddygurl28

I am hoping someone can help me because for the life of me I cant remember the answer. Years back we got the future cruise certificates and I redeemed it for my upcoming cruise. We got the $100 off the cruise and the $100 obc posted. Does anyone know if the $100 is actually $50/person in the room or is it posted in full to the person whose name the certificate was in? any help would be appreciated!

I am hoping someone can help me because for the life of me I cant remember the answer. Years back we got the future cruise certificates and I redeemed it for my upcoming cruise. We got the $100 off the cruise and the $100 obc posted. Does anyone know if the $100 is actually $50/person in the room or is it posted in full to the person whose name the certificate was in? any help would be appreciated!

Not 100% sure, but I believe it wa $100 per stateroom....

My sister used one on our cruise two years ago. We had separate S & S accounts, and she had paid for the future cruise certificate. The OBC was split between the two of us even though she tried to get them to just apply the credit to her account. Also, with the recent MasterCard promo, it states that the OBC is split between guest one and two regardless of who applied for the credit. Looks like it may just be how they handle OBC.

On the back of my FCC it says, "up to $$ per stateroom" (depending on length of cruise). It then says the OBC "is distributed among the first and second guest in the stateroom." It doesn't matter if you're S & S accounts are linked or not.

I have a future cruise booked on this promotion.

I paid $100 on my last cruise to get a

Future Carnival Vacation which gave me

$100 off my final payment PLUS $100 OBC.

The $100 is per stateroom which can be split up.

This offer was discontinued but if you already

have one, you can use it by the expiration.

It was a great deal.

Yeah, we bought them years ago and i applied it towards this cruise, i just couldnt remember how it was handled. i thought it was split between the two people, i just couldnt be sure how they do would do it since it was two seperate cards...works fine by me since he spends his money on me anyways! hahahaha

Archived