Conquest roon 1052 on the Panorama deck?

plynn

Who has stayed in room 1052 on the Conquest? Do all the bathrooms have make-up mirrors on the walls? Tell me about this room...good, bad and the ugly?

I'm also curious about this...my friend and I are booked in 1066 and are looking at a nearby interior for my sister's family. We've only stayed on deck 4 before, so this is quite a different location from what we are used to.

Who has stayed in room 1052 on the Conquest? Do all the bathrooms have make-up mirrors on the walls? Tell me about this room...good, bad and the ugly?

I'm also curious about this...my friend and I are booked in 1066 and are looking at a nearby interior for my sister's family. We've only stayed on deck 4 before, so this is quite a different location from what we are used to.

1052 is an inside cabin, 1066 is a blacony cabin. The bathrooms have huge mirrors from the sink to the ceiling and go all the way across that wall. I can't speak for the inside cabin but the balcony cabins also have a desk like area with a mirror on the wall above the desk. There is also a hair drier in the top drawer next to the desk. It's wired direct so you can't take it into the bathroom.

The cabins are basically the same as in a lower deck. The only difference is that you are higher up.

1066 is the first cabin on the Panorama deck on the port side. (Left side facing the front of the ship.) Both cabins are close to the elevators. You are both close to the action on the Lido deck which makes it great if you want to run back to your cabin for something. It's especially nice on sea days to be able to run back and use your own bathroom.

We have had Panorama deck cabins on the Conquest, Glory, Dream and are booked for one on the Freedom. We love them. Very little foot traffic, no noise to speak of from the Lido Deck.

As for "ugly", we haven't found anything that we dislike about that deck yet.

Thanks for your replys. I thought they might have added the little make-up mirrors in the bathrooms (for people that cant see to put their make-up on) lol Also are there any places to eat on the Panorama deck ? 3 months and counting!:)

We just got off of the Conquest today and had 1018 and 1020. It was a fantastic location. So close to the pools on the lido deck and all of the food. Really convenient! There is a makeup mirror in the bathroom in 1020, but it was pretty high up. I guess it is more of a tall man's shaving mirror! There is also a full length mirror on the inside of one of the closet doors. Now that I've stayed on the Panorama, I don't think I'll want to stay anywhere else!

Thanks for your replys. I thought they might have added the little make-up mirrors in the bathrooms (for people that cant see to put their make-up on) lol Also are there any places to eat on the Panorama deck ? 3 months and counting!:)

do all the balcony cabins have the blow dryer in the desk? victory didnt have those.

baf

The Point Steakhouse and the upper seating level of the Lido Buffet are on the Panorama deck.

All blacony cabins have the blow dryer in the desk.

Hey, I've finally hit Blue Ribbon Cruiser after all these years!

Edited by RWolver672

On Conquest class ships all cabins have a blow dryer in the vanity drawer and there is a mirror there as well.

All cabins also have the magnifying mirror in the bathroom.

The balcony cabin will have a chair at the vanity and a sofa, the inside cabin will only have the chair at the vanity.

All cabin will also have a mini-fridge the is iffy on it's ability to keep things cool.

• 1 year later...
I was just in balcony 1061 on the Conquest and there was no noise at all. In fact, we loved the fact that it was so quiet yet so close to everything. I would recommend the Panorama deck to anyone!

Thanks alegreeter, youre a star! Just what I needed. Never been on a cruise before and the most important thing is being able to sleep or the whole thing is ruined. So you enjoyed Conquest?

Am I reading this correctly? All cabins have mini-fridges? Even interior rooms on deck 2?

Yes, all rooms on the conquest have mini fridges. One way to help with keeping things cool is to open the door to the cabinet the fridge is in, this allows better circulation and keeps things cooler.