Coral Breeze, a great experience.

myownjustice

To all of those people who read these posts and are still unsure about booking a shore excursion other then a carnival one, relax and book with Coral Breeze (http://www.coralbreezelimited.com). Be just got back from the shark and stringray snorkel trip and has a blast. My wife and I and our two sons age 10 and 13 we just amazed at the professionalism my the staff. We had a small group of 12 people, which was perfect, lots of one on one time with the guides. Tony (the tiger) and Hieni were perfect guides. They both pointed out things in the coral that we would have never noticed before. My youngest son had a fractured arm and Tony helped him along took pictures for him of the fish that were very deep. We snorkeled off Caye Caulker Island in the coral reef, then swam with the sharks and stringrays. We then had a great lunch on the Island and had a little bit of time after that to explore the island. On the way back we stopped several times to watch the dolphins. We made it back to the pier in time to shop also. I would recommend this trip to anyone expecially those who want more out of their excursion and for half of what carnival charges. So don't worry and just book with this company you won't regret it.

We were on the Elation, this ship changed time to match Belize time. So yes we had time to shop and drink a few before heading back to the ship. It is also a follow the leader type snorkel, but we stayed at the back and were allowed to do our own thing. If you get Tony as a guide he will help you spot things that you would have not seen otherwise. We were in the water there for about an hour or so, then 45 minutes with the stingrays and sharks.

Archived